Oregon coast - not quite ready for shorts 'n t-shirts

Oregon coast, Pacific City. As you can see from this shot, the skies were overcast, it was windy and the temps were a bit too low for me to be walking around in short sleeves. Truth is I did have short sleeves on that day but had to keep running back to the car to warm up between pictures! My friend Natalia is seen here pondering the fate of the big rock, known as Haystack II, just off the coast of Pacific City.

Rumor has it that the city of Cannon Beach wants to move this rock closer to their own Haystack Rock. As it turns out Haystack II is a bit taller than Haystack I, could it be a case of height-envy motivating them?

I'll definitely be watching the news to see if they actually attempt to move ole Haystack II. That would be something worth making the drive to watch!